Saturday, March 28, 2009
Yucky Day
Well I've been feeling under the whether these past few days. I woke up this morning to get ready for work and starting feeling horrible!!!! So despite the fact that I am blessed to have my job, I had to call out sick today (not the first time). I'm scared I'll lose my job because I hear that they are suspending and laying people off left and right. It's really scary, especially since I have so many bills to pay for. I hope it all works out and that I get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean with the whole losing your job deal. My job told everyone that they might have to fire some people just because of the economy. They used to hire a bunch of new people over the summer, but this year they say they're not and they might actually have us work a full day without pay. Which i think is ridiculous. Anyways I'm sorry you're sick..I know a lot of people who have been sick lately so maybe it's just something going around...feel better though!!
ReplyDeleteI can really relate to what your saying. Nowadays everyone is so scared to lose their jobs. Hopefully this recession comes to an end and we can all have a stable job.
ReplyDelete