Saturday, April 4, 2009

UGH!@#$%

Okay so these past few days have been hell. Complete hell! I am so stressed out. Remember the guy that I would constantly talk about in my other blog? Well the drama continues... It's unbelievable! It's pretty personal whats going on and I won't get into it, but things are out of control. He doesn't get along with his family and is actually going to move out shortly but I have no idea what's going to happened between him and I. On top of that drama, work is very stressful. I work at Costco where it's full of young people who have nothing better to do then instigate problems. I fell like I'm at high school when I walk in and start my shift. It's gotten so bad that at times I just don't feel like going. A few nights ago I ended my shift in tears. Everything is so overwhelming. And if you thought that wasn't enough, school is killing me. I sometimes wish that I didn't have so much to pay for because then I can put forth all my attention to school. It sounds bad but I havent had time to even start my research paper. NINE PAGES!!!! So i see myself pulling an all nighter one of these nights. I'm late on all my blogs, behind in school work, stressing my job and just confused about my life in general. I can not wait till i can get a little vacation!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stress is like the number one ingredeient for disaster and you seem like you need a big vacation. Dont worry your not the only going to pull an all nighter for research paper. Just try to relax and remeber your in control of what stresses and pisses you off, just try not to let drama get the best you.
    Good luck on youyr paper and remeber RELAX...zzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do need a vacation, but as for the highschool drama at work forget them its not worth dealing with or shedding tears over. when people get act that way and it affects you its like their personal mission to mess with you. Hope everythings goes well, take it easy and good luck with the paper i think most of us will be pulling all nighters :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i think almost everyone blogged about the same thing this week. That is one stressful schedule/drama you're going through at the moment though. I'm sure everyobe can say they've been there before, but all you can do is just relax and take things one at a time. Just knowing it'll blow over helps me. And yes i totally am pulling an all-nighter for the english paper as well lol

    ReplyDelete