Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My Favorite Author
So the presentations were good and entertaining. My favorite author is Edgar Allan Poe just because I have always been fascinated with his writing technique. His life was very sad and he endured a lot of heartache and pain. He seems to have suffered greatly with the loss of women he cared about. In middle school I remember learning about him and the stories he wrote. Most of them were related to events of his life and although there are authors who write about their life, none can compare to Poe, in my opinion of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This presentaion must have been really good because like 5 people have written a post on it...I guess i missed it unfortunately =(
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad people actually liked it, I felt I had been really boring in presenting it. I wish I would've gotten to see everyone elses, I'm sure you guys did a killer job.
ReplyDelete