Sunday, March 22, 2009
Crazy Life
So I've been incredibly busy and haven't had time for anything. I've fallen behind in school and work is getting a bit overwhelming. Between juggling all that and my personal life, it's not easy. I have also started going to some casting to become a model and it's really not easy at all. I actually received an e-mail informing me that I was chosen to be in a Spanish television show. It's pretty exciting but at the same time I don't think i can handle anymore on my plate. UGH!!! Well I just finished my proposal for English and I'm pretty tired. I'll let you know how it all goes. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg that is so weird, i was going to write almost the same exact thing in my next blog...I have been sooo tired lately because work is getting to be too much and im falling behind in school- i can never find time to relax let alone get my homework done!
ReplyDelete