Friday, January 30, 2009

Numb

So, have you ever felt as though your entire body is numb? You're conscience but you can't move or talk? Well that's basically how I felt Tuesday night when I went out to dinner with my ex-boyfriend. I was in a complete shock. I'm guessing it's because of the pain that he's put me through and the way I was actually reacting to the whole situation. I love him very much and actually thought that our relationship was "one of a kind" but I was definitely proven wrong. I sometimes wonder to myself if I am doing the right thing by keeping contact with him, because in the end it just makes it harder to let go. I know that he loves me but his actions sometimes make me wonder. My autobiographical essay was about the heartache that I endured and I wrote it from my heart. I don't know. I'm just really confused and hurt. Maybe in time I'll realize what it is that I truly want. Maybe his actions will change and he'll become the person I actually fell in love with. All I can do is just sit and wait for my heart to make it's decision.

4 comments:

  1. You have always got to let your heart make your decisions because as women we tend to act immpusively, i know i do all the time when it comes to my relationship. But we are so young and if it was meant to be it was meant to be. Time will tell and i hope you feel better. Thank you for your responces, im going through a tough time with my boyfriend at the moment, us girls have gotta stick together i guess lol...If he truely loves you, it will show, and if you truely love him, you will know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love can be a very complex subject when it comes to having problems in that field. All I can tell you is that you should only follow your heart and try to do what is best for you. Sometimes, things might come easy, sometimes, we might have to feel some pain before getting better.
    I just hope that happiness comes in your life, and best wishes to you.
    Just remember that when things are meant to be, they will be. Don't ever force anything to happen, naturally, let them be..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's anything like what me and my boyfriend went through i really hope he finds his way. My boyfriend lost his way about 2 years ago and i knew he loved me but his actions were not showing me he did. He soon realized how much damaged he had caused and we managed to make everything perfect again. But this is the problem, You cannot wait for him. Luckily my boyfriend realized it fast but you have to protect your heart.Always love, respect and trust yourself more than others. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen.. I'm not sure how long you where with this guybut i have been in an on-again off-again relationship for five years. Yeah i know... long time for someone my age. If i have learned anything it's that its better to let go. Go out have fun and spend time doing crazy things with your girfriend. Its so much better than sitting at home looking at yourphone every second. Don't do that to youself. And hey if its mentt o be he'll cme around and he will make an effort to stay around. Things will be much better then.

    ReplyDelete