Friday, January 16, 2009
Boring
Well I went on to reply to some blogs and realized that my page is really boring :) I promise that once I get my laptop fixed I will make my page more interesting. I just got out of work right now and I'm about to go on my first blind date. Ahhh!! As soon as my laptop is fixed I plan on writing interesting blogs as well. Well for right now I'll leave it at this. But my computer gets fixed tomorrow so I'll come back on and start from scratch. I'll tell you about my blind date and why it's so akward for me. I promise to explain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh a blind date? That so got my attention, I did not know people our age did that. Sounds interesting hope it went well and I am intersted in knowing how it went
ReplyDelete